What an amazing weekend! I was spoiled rotten this weekend too.
Friday was a great day. The boys were We a little into throwing tantrums and it was filled with time-outs which is never fun. However I was able to get them to take a nap like I normally do by rubbing their backs and reading them books. I actually laid down with Billy too since he was having such a rough day and rubbed his back until he was sound asleep. When we woke up Daddy was almost home. We decided to take them to McDonalds and let them run off some steam and have a good time playing :) So, 4 McDoubles, 4 McChickens, 2 Plain Hamburgers, 1 20 piece Nugget, Large Fry and two Apple Pies later our bellies were full and the boys were happy! After dinner we headed home so I could get ready to go out for the evening. We were celebrating Mary's Birthday tonight. Bill dropped me off at her house. We had Strawberry Margarita's while we figured out where we were going and then away we went. Ahh the Casino and all the walks of life there. It literally was a hilarious night filled with Cowboy boot girl and the guy doing the Moose! ha! Memories made forever :) Thanks Bry for driving us crazy girls!
Saturday was a busy fun day! Bill had some errands to run that morning. I went to the grocery store and we cleaned/unpacked/organized! That evening Papa Mike and Nani Cindy came over and had dinner with us. :) We had Salmon smoked on a Cedar Plank, Shrimp (stuffed with cream cheese and jalapenos - mmm), lentils and the boys had Kiebasa! We had an amazing time hanging out, talking, playing and seeing Nani Cindy running/crawling around scaring the boys :) Oh and Finn learned how to say, "MIKE!" :) That evening I *FINALLY* (only 2 months late) went out to Sybergs to see The Real Me play for Jessy's birthday! What a blast. Great band, great friends and GREAT backrubs, LOL! :P Love ya Jessy!
So I learned this weekend that I can still stay awake to 2 a.m. Who would have thunk?!


0 comments:
Post a Comment