That's right. I just want to be able to twitch my nose and have everything be de-boxed, organized, cleaned and finished! Only on t.v. right? ;) I swear Mr. B has soooo much stuff I just don't know what to do with it.. He has more kitchen gadgets, clothes, shoes, jackets... than me! And I am the female!! Gotta love a man with lots of taste though :D
So as the organizing, unpacking and de-cluttering continue things are slowly coming together whether we realize it or not. Now we know we got to get our butts in gear since the 5th is Finn's birthday AND birthday party. We have a lot to do, however I know that we can get it all done! It may be a couple of stressful days, but totally worth it! Downside... I wasn't able to make Finnegan's birthday cards this year which I was totally bummed about. I just didn't have the time. :( At least I get to make his Spongebob cake though made with fondant!
On Monday we had a visitor... Papa Mike and Nani Cindy! Its so nice having them so close. They can just pop over (or us too) whenever we want. They brought Daddy a surprise (the beef sticks that he loves that they always have at their house). It was so nice to see them. THEN! JoAnn, Mary, Chad, Luke and Chase came over to see our new house :) They are so thoughtful, they brought us a housewarming gift and a beautiful boquet of flowers (melted my heart). The boys had a blast playing. We chatted, we took a tour of the house and the boys ate together. Such a fun day! They had to get going since Chad had baseball practice. Oh how I wish that they could stay longer, but our little visit was just perfect. Love you guys so very very much.
Tuesday was a hard day. The boys were just... being boys. Not listening, yelling, fighting, teasing... Then it took an hour and a half for them to take their nap. Typically IV has a hard time sleeping since he doesn't want to take naps anymore even though he is tired. However Finnegan goes right down and could sleep through an earthquake. It was a difficult afternoon, but it passed and the boys fell asleep and had a great nap. Later that evening Rebecca, Hannah and Liam came over to play and eat dinner. It was so nice to hang out and let the kids run wild and eat a nice dinner. Thank you Rebecca for driving to (I think that your exact words were..) "EBF" "country-ville". LOL! That may have not been it since I had two boys trying to plow their way through the front door as you were saying it, lol! Thanks so much, we had a great time and cannot wait for our soon-to-be sleepover! Its going to be a blast!
Nighty Night folks!


0 comments:
Post a Comment