2.14.2011

Happy Valentine's Day

This Valentine's Day was a little different from the past. Typically I, umm "CUPID" leaves the boys stickers, crayons, coloring books and some candy. Cupid however couldn't find the box that all their mailboxes and decorations were. :( So we had a fun day anyway!

Bill and I do not celebrate Valentine's Day with eachother. We give eachother cards and a piece of candy and that is about it. Its more for the kiddo's anyway :) (I'd much rather him surprise me throughout the year with flowers).

Later that afternoon the boys and I went to Jiffy Lube and got the oil changed in my truck and then headed to Little Ceasars to get dinner. *The way Bill and I do celebrate is with Pizza, Beer and a movie* So that's what we do. We all had yummy pizza and hung out with the boys.

After dinner we decided to go purchase the bed that we were looking at ;) We ordered our new bed and mattress and it will be delivered on Friday! Oh my goodness we are so excited!

On the way home we stopped and got DQ and Momma and Daddy had their blizzards, Finn was sound asleep, so he went straight to bed and Billy had Oreo's and milk for dessert :)

Perfect way to end a perfect day

**blessed**

0 comments:

Post a Comment