Today we were going to stay home and have school again, but we got an instant message from Chad asking to see the boys. I called Mary and chatted with her and then I got us all packed up to go :)
When we got there the boys played with Luke's catapult. Let me tell you, that thing is amazing and maybe Santa can bring it to Billy next year!! The boys played and played and played and then we stopped for lunch.. Then they played and watched a movie. After the movie I got the boys dressed to go play in the snow. They were bundled up quite well, but as for me... I uh.... May have forgotten by warm clothes AND jacket. I swear. The boys were bundled up and out the door I grabbed one of Mary's jackets and put on Bryan's snow boots (Yes, I was such a beautiful sight!!! No really I was!!) and headed out to play in the snow with my boys... in my Adidas workout pants (which are paper thin - BRR and also with out gloves).
On with the story.... Finnegan couldn't walk that great in his boots because well... The snow was too deep for him to really walk in and he was bundled up too much. It was quite hilarious to see him try to move around. :P The boys went down the hill (which is HUGE) Billy only went down once, Finnegan loved it and went down a few times. Mary watched Finnegan so I could go down the hill too. Chad took me for a speedy ride down the hill straight into the snow! BRR!
Then it was on like Donkey Kong! Mary got me gloves and another pair of pants and Chad and I had a blast going down the hill. Then on our final run Chad and I took Finnegan with us. It ended up being perfect timing since after getting all of our wet clothes off Daddy called and said he was leaving his appointment soon. So we stayed for a little while longer and then packed up to go.
The boys were zonked out on the way home and didn't want to get up!
Thanks for a great day!


0 comments:
Post a Comment