1.22.2011

All Tangled Up!

Last night I was whooped. I don't know if it was the fresh air outside or if this week just caught up with me. But I was in bed at 7 p.m. last night. Thanks Bill, I really needed that.

This morning I got up with Finnegan and then an hour later Billy woke up. We had waffles for breakfast and played with Playdoh! I took a nice long nap and when I woke up all the boys were sleeping :) It was precious. I was finishing up the scarf that I was making and watched an episode of True Blood. Once Finnegan woke up, we cuddled on the couch and watched Cat in the Hat. When Daddy and Billy got up we decided on a whim to do something really fun.

We all got cleaned up and got ready and headed out the door. On the way to our destination we stopped at Walgreens to get a few 'treats' (licorice, sweedish fish and smarties) and then pulled into Ronnies 20 Cine! We purchased our tickets for the 6:25 showing of Tangled! The boys were ecstatic! Me and Bill too. This was the first time ever that Daddy has even been to a movie theater with the boys. It was their third time, but their first time with their Daddy and they were happy :)

We got a bite to eat while we were there since we had about 45 minutes to spare. I got Toasted Rav's.. OMG OMG, I totally forgot that I was back in St. Louis. Toasted Rav's are EVERY WHERE! And oohh... Ohhhh how I've missed them... They were divine even for Theater food. :D

The movie was really adorable and the boys loved it. Finn may have been... Well we may have fed the child too much sugar and he may have had a the sugar high, so he didn't want to sit too much. LOL. Billy never took his eyes off of the big screen, it was so sweet.

Thanks Daddy for an amazing evening out with our boys! We love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment