1.18.2011

Museum of Transportation

Today was an abolsute blast. We met Catie and her family at the Museum of Transportation. We picked the 10:30 a.m. slot to go to the Creation Station loacted inside of the museum. We got there a little early so we walked around and looked at all of the cars and different things they had out. The boys loved the cars, however didn't understand why they couldn't go under the rope to look and touch the 'old' cars. Oye :) Too cute though. A few minutes before 10:30 we went into the Creation Station. Let me tell you.. It was my first time there and I am so incredibly happy that Catie introduced us to this amazing place! For one hour the kids are able to run around and play in the station. They have a wooden boat to steer, traintracks, puppets, dressup.. I could go on and on. Finn spent the majority of the time in the kitchen area making food for me :) Billy spent the majority of the time steering the boat and playing with trains :) And I spend the majority of the time holding JJ and chatting with Catie :D Oh my goodness, he is so so so so sweet. Reagan is getting so big, she is talking so good and always looks beautiful with the flowers in her hair! The boys got a long great with her.

After our time was up we decided to go to McDonalds to let the kids eat and play more. Which was so much fun. Since the boys were so good playing with Reagan and their listening skills were 'ok' ;) I let them pick out a movie at the Red Box. We got, "How to Train Your Dragon". They were so excited. It was an amazing day and we cannot wait to hang out with the Peter's Family again!

On the way home both boys passed out and it was a unusual quite drive home. When I pulled into our parking space I sat there for a bit and talked to Martha since both boys were still sleeping and then said my goodbye's and woke the boys up. When we got inside they were still really groggy, but when I mentioned the movie they both perked right up! While they were watching their movie I got dinner ready for this evening. I made lasagna for the first time. I have to say, I did really really good. :) Go KP!

Have a great night everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment