Wow. I cannot believe how fast time really does go by. So much has happened this past year. Many good things, many great things and many sad things too. We've lost loved ones, we've celebrated life with new children and we've all grown (alot!). Its truly amazing to look back at a year ago and think what accomplishments our boys have made in growing. For a minute I have that twinge of 'my babies are babies anymore' but this age and the age that they are growing into is beautiful. Right now they are like little sponges. They soak up every bit and piece of everything. Whether it be what Momma and Daddy says, or how a toy works, or so much much more. We're molding them to be what they are going to be in the future. And that is so important to us. We read to them, we play with them, we talk to them, we work on language and school, and we do lots of arts and crafts! This part is where I feel beyond blessed that I am able to stay home with them. As hard as some days are, to be apart of this is so much beyond words to even express. I am from the bottom of my heart truly thankful that I have the opportunity to do so. Thank you Bill.
As for 2011, we're looking forward to what you will bring. This Christmas I asked for a lot of 'school' related things for the boys. I have so much planned for them and I am so so soooo excited! Everyday for a certain amount of time we're having school. They will be doing numbers, letters, Spanish, English, arts and crafts, and so very much more. I am looking forward to updating you on this already! :) Also this is a BIG year for Bill and I. We are getting married! We are very excited. We also (the boys and I) have a very very big trip that we are making this year. My very dear friend Misha is living in Germany. Her husband is in the Air Force. We met during our time in San Antonio. She is the sister I've 'never' had. I am proud to call her that too! This summer we're getting on a plane for a long flight and going to see her and her family for 3 weeks! We're so excited! We plan on sitting in her beautiful home letting the boys play while we talk, read, crochet and sit in amazement of our boys. We plan on also going to Italy and France. :) YEH!
I am really looking forward to keeping our blog going and posting about what silly, crazy, fun things that we are up to. I hope that you enjoy this blog as much as I love to write it.
Love,
The Bamford's
12.31.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment