Bill and I had a very productive weekend. Friday night after dinner we went out to get a hitch for my truck. We had a lot of fun out! Saturday we spent all day organizing and moving furniture around. We now have half of our cookbooks out on the bookshelf in the kitchen which is sooo nice. The cabinet with drawers is also in the kitchen with all the boys arts and crafts in it. Our pile of boxes are ready to be labeled to go to storage next weekend. Our room is arranged perfectly. We just have one bookshelf left to put together and the five or six boxes of books to be put there. My desk will go on the empty wall so I can sew, scrapbook, etc. I am so excited! The boys room is pretty much put together all that is left is the five boxes of toys that we need to unpack. All in all, it was an all day project that we accomplished! Later that evening while I was doing dishes I realized that the hot water wasn't getting so hot. Bill turned on the shower and confirmed that I wasn't going cookoo. I called Jim and let him know what was going on.
Sunday we got up enjoyed the quiet morning and then headed out to my mom and Mike's so that we could take our showers and what not. We stayed there for a bit and then ran some errands. After that we went to Hazelwood to go to The Mills. Cabelas here comes Kristen Pretti ready to exercise her 2nd Ammendment right again! ;) After we did some shopping, we stopped by Jessy's work and got Bill sized for a wedding ring and found a very nice setting for my ring. After that we just went to a few other little places and then headed home. On the way home I called Bill Jr. and Ronnie and we chatted for a bit. When we got home we got on the webcam with them so that they could see the boys and chat with us some more. Shortly after we were all snoozin' ;)
Hope that everyone had a great weekend! We sure did.
We have a fun exciting week coming up with lots of fun things planned to do that I cannot wait to post about!
12.05.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment