11.26.2010

I exercised my 2nd Amendment Right!

Stephanie and I are no longer Black Friday virgins. Nope, you heard that correctly. We actually woke up at 3:30 a.m. and walked out the door to do some shopping. Crazy, yes we were. It was 20 degrees out. I couldn't find my jeans with out waking the boys up, so I ended up going in my Yoga Pants. Yeah.... Can we say... "BRRR"?!

We got to Target right as the doors opened at 4 a.m. and there was still a massive line to even get in the buidling. We went there for a few things. They had 42 inch flat screen tv's for $300 that I was going to look at, Toy Story Comforter for Finnegan, slippers for the boys and a few little other things. Stephanie went to get a $189 GPS and actually got it for $79! It was awesome! They actually had the store marked off and associates lined in different sections so that no one could cut through to the electronics! You had to follow the blue arrow. I only walked out with the slippers for the boys ;o)

Our next stop was Best Buy for the $149 netbooks. In all honesty, unless they have something FABULOUS that is worth camping out in 20 degree weather for I won't be going there again. After waiting in line for a hour to get to SEE the netbooks we found out that before the store even opened, associates went down the line of people that were camped out, asked them what they came for and gave them a ticket that guaranteed them that item. Needless to say, it was almost a wasted trip.

The final stop...... :o) DRUM ROLL PLEASE......
I am now the proud owner of not one.... nope not two.... but three guns! GO ME!

You should have seen Bill's face when I walked in the door, he was in his words "Sooooo proud of me!"

We'll see what next year brings and see if its worth freezing my toosh over!

1 comments:

**Ashley P** said...

now you need a girly outfit to go with those guns! It is all about the accessories!! You go girl!!

Post a Comment