This will be short and sweet. ;o)
Our trip to St. Louis was great. We ended up leaving San Antonio a little later than we wanted to, but it was ok. We were on the road at 4:30 give or take. That evening, well technically morning we made it to Gainesville, Texas (which is right outside of the Oklahoma border). We pulled into the Holiday Inn Express a little after midnight. The room was really nice, it must have been just built. We all were settled and snuggled in bed a little after one a.m. Bill slept with Billy and he kept talking to him and at one point Billy said, "Daddy please be quiet, I am trying to sleep". It was hilarious. The following morning we were up right around nine a.m. and got ready to go get our breakfast. The boys enjoyed their bananas and fruit loops (we let Billy have a few) and a bagel with jelly. Once all of our bellies were full we went back up stairs gave the boys a quick bath and were back on the road. After we filled up the trucks with gas, we were roughly on the road aroun ten thirty a.m. We had a little over 600 miles left to go. It was a long trip, I am not going to bore you. I think that we've all had a our fill on fast food and Disney movies for hte boys and I. I am pretty sure that Bill is burned out on eating Ranch Sunflower Seeds too ;o) We reached Bill's office a little after nine p.m. and left the Uhaul there. We were so happy to being only 38 miles from my mom and Mike's house!
11.21.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment