Jim met us at our new place to hand over our keys. The condo is perfect for us and will suit us just fine. I fell in love with it from the minute we walked into the door. I just felt 'home'. And no it wasn't because I was in St. Louis with my family, it just feels right here.
It is a two bedroom one bath condo in South County (for people that don't live in the STL area, we go by 'counties'. And yes, it is apparently a BIG deal what county you come from, lol). We're living off of Lemay Ferry. Perfect location for everything. The Magic House, Science Center, Zoo and so on are at most 20 minutes away. Bill's office is 15 minutes away. The only downer is that its a hike to see my mom and Mike, Grandma Joan and Grandma and Grandpa Hunter.
Once we got the keys and toured the new place, we headed towards Bill's work to pick up our Uhaul.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Let the unloading BEGIN . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Holy cow.... One word. JELLO My whole body felt like Jello. I helped Bill bring in every bit of furniture except the few things that we took to the storage unit. Yupp, you can just start calling me mighti pretti :oP
The whole house is packed with boxes and furniture. Can't wait to organize. We have to paint the boys room and the bathroom. The boys room is currently painted pink and the bathroom blue. So we're going to paint the boys room a dark navy blue since Billy loves Thomas and Finnegan loves Toy Story. We even have Thomas the Train curtain to hang up too! I am so excited, I just love to paint. (Guess that's strike two... Loves to paint AND do laundry... Wow I am strange!)
The Bamfords are excited about our new adventure in St. Louis! Can't wait to post more on the fun new exciting things that we're doing :o)

0 comments:
Post a Comment