6.21.2010

So apparently I am loosing my mind.... I got up and rushed to get ready, got the boys ready.. backpack packed scrambled out the door. Get all the way to school... Oye. There was no school today. :o( Billy was crying because he wanted to see Ms. Autumn.

So I took them to the zoo instead. We went and saw the fishes, the hippo and then went on a train ride. On our way out, I stopped at the souvenir shop and got the boys a present to remember the San Antonio Zoo by. Billy picked out a Elephant and Finn picked out the Monkey. We spent a hour and a half at the zoo, got to the train just in time and the headed home. Since Billy was so good, I got him a Happy Meal from McD's. He ate 5 nuggets, way to go buddy!





Bill got home at a reasonable time and we went to Costco. We got some more Rice Milk for the boys and then a case of water, case of beer and granola bars for my trip to Dallas :o) I had steaks thawing out for dinner, but since we were at Costco, Bill told me to order a pizza. So while I waited for it, Bill took the boys to the car and loaded everything. Billy ate sooooo good! After dinner we all shared a bag of Gummy Bears that Billy had picked out earlier. *love gummy bears* It was nice having Bill home a little early so the boys could play with daddy longer :o) Billy kept saying all day that he missed Daddy and he wanted him to come home, so cute.

The boys and I are really looking forward to tomorrow, we're going to Dynamooze with Martha and her kiddos. Cannot wait, we love that place!

0 comments:

Post a Comment