We'll start off with 6.27.10 (Don't laugh, I actually had to go back to our pictures folder to see what's all gone on! So bare with me ;o) );
Billy had fun with Momma and Daddy's camera, he's doing so well! We actually gave him my very first digital camera to walk around and take pictures with. He sings the Diego song while taking pictures, "Click, take a pic". So stinking cute, I need to get it on video!
On 6.29.1o The boys wore the Toy Story pj's that I got for them while in Dallas for Girls Weekend for the first time.

Here's Billy taking a picture of Momma! Also Billy was helping me fold clothes earlier that day and I looked over and he had my pj's on! He was also dancing to the smooth jazz I had playing in the backround :oP



0 comments:
Post a Comment