6.19.2010

Post Two for Friday June 18, 2010

Daddy got home and we were sooooooo happy to see him ;o) Finn couldn't get enough hugs and kisses :oP We got freshened up and left for Big Lots. Bill wanted to start Billy's first tool box. So we went and got a tool box and quite a few tools there. After that we stopped at Home Depot to pick up some more tools and knick knacks and wood. Once we got home we had dinner, mmm... They were warm-ups, but delish;

After dinner the boys started working on their project. We all worked on it together for quite a bit. Billy did amazing and Finn was a fabulous helper too ;o) After they finished up, I vacuumed and cleaned up and we both played with the boys and their 'new toy'.

Honestly there were TOOOOO many great pictures that I couldn't choose from, so here's the link to the whole album; http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=231231&id=503305358&l=a76bd61e6a

Thank you Bill for being such an amazing father. You are truely a fabulous role model for our children. You're hands on and active in their lives and they couldn't be more blessed to have you as their father. I cannot wait to see and be apart of the many more projects that you have in store for the boys.

I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment