Thursday was a HECTIC day... I had a lot to do in a short amount of time. It took me 2 and a half hours to make the crab cakes! Billy and Finnegan were NOT having a very good day at all... I know that Billy was exhausted that's why he was acting up. I was suppose to leave at 3:30 to pick up more food for the party, but I just couldn't even get ready without both boys screaming/yelling/crying and wanting me to hold them. Finnegan finally fell asleep and then Billy fought it as well... But finally crashed laying in bed with me. So I got ready and the car loaded up... By that time, Bill called me and told me that he was done golfing and so he just came home and got the boys and myself. We had such a wonderful time there even though I had butter hands and broke our glass bottle for Finnegan... Spilled a beer.... and I forget what else I did! AHH! We stayed until almost midnight talking with Ron and Martha and it was sooo nice to hang out with them, even on a school night ;o) Here are some pictures:
Friday Billy had his MDO class! It's the first time that he's been in FOREVER since we've been traveling. We got there, I sighned him in... We washed our hands... and he ran straight to the craft/playdoh area and started playing! I looked at him and said, "Bye Billy, Momma LOVES you!"... He barely got out "Wuv you Momma". :oP He's doing sooo great there. We're actually going to talk to his teachers next time we're there about transfering him to the 2 year olds class. After Finnegan and I left, we went and did a little Christmas shopping. It's incredibly weird only having one baby/toddler with you! Then we picked up lunch for Billy and headed to pick him up from school. When I got there, there was a little project that Billy had worked on for us. OMG... It almost brought tears to my eyes! (His teacher accidently wrote another students name on it, so she said that when he is in class next, he can make a new one). They also all commented on how well Billy was speaking too. Such wonderful news! Here's a picture of his wreath (It has his name on top, the name of his school and the year):

Saturday we pretty much relaxed all day long... Watched Polar Express (twice!).. I worked on our Holiday Pictures that we are sending out. I really wish that we could of got a picture of all 4 of us, but it was just impossible this year... We were suppose to go over to the Rheinheimer's house for dinner and drinks... But we never made it over since the boys took a late nap and they were pooped too! We left and did a little Christmas shopping... Ended up getting a few bags to put presents in... and then bought ourselves some candy :oP We got home and Billy had dinner... We watched Rudolpf, Bill tested a recipe in the kitchen that he wants to use/make while we are in New York.. When he was out of there I made cookie dough that needed to be refridgerated overnight.. Then Billy and I made a Christmas Paper Chain and finished painting our ornaments.
Bill and I had a really rough night with Finnegan last night ::yawns:: He was just not feeling well at all. Thanks again hun for helping me out! Billy woke up and we headed to our room... Bill had set up the iPod alarm clock yesterday and so we jammed to quite a few songs!!! Billy was waving his hands in the air and jumping up and down, it was adorable! Later on I baked cookies and Billy helped me decorate! He had so much fun! I pretty much cleaned all day and took a break to update the blog! Bill and the boys took a much needed nap and I ordered our Holiday pictures online to pick up. I picked them up and they just didn't look right, so I returned them... Hopefully I'll get the cards out this week... :o( We talked to Bill and Ronnie on the webcam for a little bit and then relaxed the rest of the evening. Here are the cookies we decorated:

0 comments:
Post a Comment