8.07.2009

Today we got up and we all had breakfast. Well, the kids did! Then we all got ready. We headed to La Cantara for a little shopping. I had to return a shirt that Bill bought me at Macy's... When I bought it, I liked it... But now, not so much. Good think I kept the tags on, it was a $60 shirt. Plus I tried it on once more before I returned it to make sure that I really didn't like it and it was waaayyyy too big.. So that's a good thing I guess!

When we got there we went straight to Macy's. We had to pass up the playground next to it and Billy through a tantrum. I told him once we got inside Macy's that if he stopped whining, kicking and screaming that I would take him to play, but if he didn't then we'd just finish up what we had to do. I returned the shirt, browsed around for 1o minutes or so... Didn't really see too much, so we left. I let Billy play at the playground for a half an hour and he wasn't ready to leave, but we needed to get going since we had a few more places to go, plus it was 11 a.m. and I wanted us to get home at a reasonable time for lunch so the boys could nap. Next stop was Children's Place. I bought the boys some shorts, I am not too sure if I am going to keep them... I will ask Bill what he thinks when he gets home and if he says ok, then we'll keep them, if not I'll go back up and return them. Off to Bath and Body Works next... I know, its a horrible addiction, I love that place! I picked up their soaps, I got 7 for $20. I go through one soap every week almost... I got that and then I had a coupon for a free Aromatherapy if I spent $15. They asked me if I was familiar with that section... Of course I am! I use the Black Current Vanilla and my favorite, Sandalwood Rose (which you can only get on-line). I tell her that and she tells me that she has a Sandalwood Rose lotion in the back if I want it!! That sooooooo made my day!! I took it of course! I just wish that they sold the Body Essence... You can only get that on Ebay... Anyway... After we left there we headed to Barnes and Noble. I had some coupons for the store for the kids section so I wanted to check it out. I checked out the bargain section and found a book that I let Martha borrow, so I picked it up for $5 and told her to keep the other copy. Billy played with Thomas the Train for a bit. While he was playing with Thomas, I glanced over at a Spanish/English section that they had next to Thomas... I saw that they had a "Color" book in both Spanish and English, checked out the price (usually everything is waaayyyy over priced) and it was only $6, alrighty lets add that to the cart! So then we went to the "Back to school" section where I had the coupon for... I didn't see too much that was age appropriate for him, so we headed back downstairs to check out. After we paid, we headed back to the car..

Billy fell asleep in the car and so did Finnegan.. When I put Billy in his crib and he stayed asleep. Finn woke back up so him and I just hung out.. Then Tammy called me back and we chatted for an hour or so. It was soooo nice to be able to catch up with her. We haven't talked in awhile.

Shortly after I talked to Tammy, I started making some guacamole. MMM... I made it, put it in the fridge to chill before Bill got home. Two hours later Bill got home and then I happened to glance over at my computer and saw that Bill Jr. had logged into Window's Live Messenger and so I "called" him. We chit-chatted with them on the webcam and then I had to leave for Target to get Finn some water for his bottles and some baby food. I got back home and they were all still chatting on the webcam. Talked to them for a little bit longer and then we let them go so we both could have dinner! Bill made some nachos and put them in the oven. Once those were done we had nachos and guacamole for dinner... MMM tasty! Billy loved the guacamole too, even dipped his chips in it!

After dinner I got a few things ready for the garage sale that I am going to tomorrow. My friend Jessica that I met on my mommy website, her neighborhood is having a garage sale and asked if I wanted to come! I am really excited, I've never been to a garage sale before and I am really looking forward to it!!

Now it's time for bed, what a fun relaxing evening!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment