8.04.2009

On Sunday, Bill let me sleep in. Around 9:00 I was sound asleep and the boys came in and woke me up with kisses! What a great way to wake up! It startled me, but it's ok ;o) Bill spent almost the whole morning and into the afternoon in the kitchen. He made Billy biscuits. While he was in the kitchen, I took care of the boys and caught up on some emails that I owed quite a few people! Then we talked to Bill's grandparents on the webcam for a little bit and Billy was excited to see them! Basically besides Bill in the kitchen all day... We were pretty much lazy.. In fact, I believe that we were in our pj's all day.. Oops!
On Monday the kids and I stayed in, we played the whole day long and had such a blast! Bill got home at a decent time and we had Tomato and Mozzarella on sourdough bread. It was incredibly delicous! After dinner and clean-up, I went tanning. I got home and we got the kids ready for bed and we all fell asleep shortly after!

Today we got up and ready and left for the Post Office. I had a few packages to send out. Stopped then at Target to pick up some more baby food for Finn. Before we left, Billy was hungry so we went to their food area in the store and he had a hot dog. After he finished, we left and headed home. We played for a little bit and then both boys and maybe myself... napped ... :o) When we all woke up, we munched on some food and then left for HEB (our local grocery store). Bill wanted me to pick up a few things for dinner. I decided to use the double stroller since I was picking up only a few things and I would use my re-usable bag to put the grocery's in. Hmm.... So I did a very very very bad thing.. As I was getting ready to check out at the grocery store, I grabbed Milk and Juice and put it at the bottom of the stroller, get in line check out and get in the car and realize that I just stole the Milk and Juice! I was mortified! AHH! I'm a criminal, lol . . . So I tracked down a cart guy later and had him go tell the manager what was going on. They had me pull up, I gave them the goods along with my credit card and they went in and paid for it and came back out with my stuff.. How embarassing! Oh-well... No biggie I guess. Then I had to go to CVS to pick up the kids medicines. I finally got home over an hour later.. So much for a quick run in and get out!! Later on Bill got home and we had dinner... After dinner, it was time to relax and get ready for bed! Shortly after Bill got home from work and we all had dinner. We all relaxed for a bit and then it was time for bed. Wow, what a day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment