Good Morning! Finn woke up in a very happy mood and didn't seem like he was in any pain, so that's a very good thing. After we all were "awake" and had breakfast, we got ready to leave... Bill was changing Finn while I was getting everything ready and, LOL... He pee's everywhere! Bill grabs him and takes him into the bathroom while I clean up the changing table and what not and when I finished I went back to the bathroom to help him out. We set Finn on the floor and started running the water and he pee's every where again! Holy COW, is there a full moon out this entire weekend or what?! Between Billy coloring on the walls, Finn getting hurt, Billy getting poo'd on, then Finn peeing over himself twice... I swear! Then we get him in the tub and guess what.... He pee'd again! Seriously.. how does one have that much liquid in one!! Crazy... Ahh sorry for all the pee talk...! Bill got him all cleaned up and I got him dressed and ready and then shortly after we all left.
First we went to the Bakery to get some bread to go with dinner and then we left to go to La Cantara. I had returned that shirt on Friday and I wanted to look for some new clothes since I've lost more weight and nothing really fits... it's either too tight and I am not comfortable wearing it, or it's too big and I look weird! So, we go to Macy's and all I really see is a ring that I liked.. But I didn't want to spend $30 on it... I'd rather have a shirt or a pair of shorts. Bill ended up finding a ton of stuff, so he used the gift card to buy some things for himself! I am glad that one of us was able to get something!! I have to admit, I was a little jealous though... Men, they can shop pick out anything not even try it on and boom, they are done... Woman on the other hand have to try everything on and critize everything (well at least most women). Everything that is out is either too tight, too big, too flashy, too this and too that! Oh-well... I'll just have to save the shopping for Boston when I go to NY! Tammy and I have talked about going, we're not 100% yet.
After we left Macy's, we let Billy play on the playground for a bit... Then we headed up to Children's Place to return those shorts that I bought for the boys... I just wasn't 100% loving them and plus it was $19 for it... I'd rather pick something up at Marshall's! That was a joke in itself... You'd think.... If you are selling "CHILDREN'S" clothes, that you'd have a store that is accesible for mother's or father's that are shopping with their children. But no... I could barely manuver the stroller and it didn't help that they were packed... Bill and I were baffled at how hard it was to get around the store even with out a stroller.
We headed back to the car because we still had to go to Costco... We needed Rice Milk for Billy. Bill pushed the cart when we got there and I had the boys in the stroller.. We picked up a few things that we needed... Ok.. Well more than what we went for!
Once we got home, Bill unloaded all the grocery's and what not while I fed Finnegan. Bill started dinner... We had laid out Filet Mignon earlier this morning and he started cooking dinner... He bbq'd the steaks just perfectly! He topped them with crab meat, then we had augratin potatoes that he made from scratch and asparagus in a balsalmic vinegarette. It was amazing.. My mouth is still watering thinking about it!! It was quite tasty! Definetly off diet, but worth it to piggy out on!! He's such an amazing cook... He really is!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment