Then on the way home, I stopped at Taco Bell for lunch.. (shh...!) ha! It was raining sooo hard.. I loved every minute of it.. Billy fell asleep in the car and the rain soothed Finn down since he'd been screaming halfway home.. He just watched the big rain drops hit the back window.
We got home and relaxed. The boys took a nap and then we all had dinner. We talked to Bill for a little bit on the web cam. I kept asking Billy if he wanted to talk to daddy and he would get this BIG smile on his face and then run over to the computer, but the minute that Bill came on the computer he wanted nothing to do with him. Poor daddy.. :o( Billy's really mad that he isn't here.. Now we know that he can't stand to be away from his daddy.. THEN . . . Billy looks right at the t.v. and says, "TOO-TOO" After 5 mintues of trying to figure out what he was saying, it meant, "Ratatouille!" His favorite movie. He started to get the "R" in it, but it'll take practice! Nani, Uncle Nick, Stephanie, and I all watched it with Billy. We got about half way through and it was bed time. He cuddled with Uncle Nick on couch while Stephanie and hung out with Finnegan. Then Billy couldn't resist when Finn was getting changed.. He got off of the couch and gave him a zurburt on his tummy! haha!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment