Billy fell asleep in the car and continued to nap when we got home. Then two hours later Finn fell asleep and I got ready. When Billy woke up I got him ready and got the car loaded up, then woke up Finn and we were on the road again! We went to Kristen's house. Kim (Kris' twin sister) met me at Kroger and then I followed her to Kris' house. Lauren was there (their older sister, she's 7 months older than I am, Kim and Kris are 1 year younger than me by one day!) Then their mom Mary showed up! YEH!!! I have known then since I was what, 4 years old?! We are still best friends! They are MY family!!! I love these girls, they ARE my sisters!! It was so great to catch up and hang out, even if it was only for a few hours. (Their mom Mary used to babysit my brother Nick and I, we were also neighbors). I hated to say good-bye, but we had to get going, it was bed time for the kiddo's... I hope that I can see them again in November when we're back in town.
This Picture: (L to R) Kristen, Billy, Me, Finn, Kimberly, and Lauren.

0 comments:
Post a Comment