On Wednesday, I was pretty much exhausted.. I had an incredibly long night with Finn and got about 2 and a half hours of sleep. Coffee needless to say was my best friend, EVER. I still wasn't feeling that great, so that was kind of the topper.. Oh-well.. Mommy's don't get sick days... Gotta deal with it!! ;o) I found out that we're watching our neighbor's fish Lawrence. He's a blue betta. While Finn slept that morning I scrubbed out refridgerator out and then used disinfecting wipes to make sure that everything was really clean. Luckily that afternoon the boys fell asleep at the same time and I got to nap too... What a relief that was... It's amazing what almost two hours can do to you!! Billy ate such a great dinner, so that was even better!!! :oD
On Thursday . . We umm... Relaxed again . . Ugh.. I really want to be able to get out of this house, but I just don't feel like it... I am being quite the little lazy bug.. Oh-well.. You're going to have a couple of days like that anyway once in awhile.. But I can't say that I was too "lazy"... I did do 5 loads of laundry and worked on III & IV's B-day Lists and the kids X-Mas lists. Later that evening our neighbor dropped off Lawrence and we went tanning. I needed that! The nice warm bulbs, no screaming kids, silence... You have to have that sometimes... Otherwise, you'd might go insane!
Today was a busy day! As soon as the boys got up we literally got fed, dressed and left the house. We went to pick up some stuff at Target, stopped by Starbucks, and then got to Jessica's house. She is a friend of mine that I met on one of my mommy websites. Billy had a rough day over there. I don't know what his deal was but he was throwing all of Miles' toys and being kind of "mean". Defintely not his normal self.. I was embarrased, but kids have off days.. It just so happened to be today while we were at a friends house. While we were there I got a call from Dr. Gibbs receptionist!! He is the Dr. that the Rheinheimer's go to and recommended us to him for a second opinion on Billy. I was ecstatic to find out that someone cancelled their appointment and they can get us in next week!!! August 6th at 9:00 a.m. isn't going to come fast enough now is it?!
We left Jessica's and I figured that I would surprise Billy with some Mc Donalds.. I was hoping that it might turn is day around, but I don't know if it really did!! So I got lunch for him and a burger for me. Finn was napping and Bill surprised us and got home really early! The next thing you know, the three of us are napping in bed together and we wake up and it's 6:30 p.m.! Holy cow!!
We all had a quick dinner and watched some t.v. NCIS to be exact! (Bill's new addiction). Then we switched it to the music channels and Billy and I busted a few moves and danced our booties off! I tell you what.. I forget how much of an exercise that really is... Man I am out of shape.. I was whooped! (Thats incredibly embarrasing to admit!!) Shortly after, it was bed time for all of us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment