Bill came home early tonight! That always makes us happy to see Daddy home before 7 p.m.! So I went out and got Subway for dinner and then got the new Coffee Toffee shake at Wendy's for dessert. (I had a bite of Bill's.. Ok, well maybe three bites! and it was quite tasty!) Bill set up Jumperoo for Finn. We didn't think that his feet would touch the ground and they did! He actually had a good time in it. Billy was playing with him too.
Then daddy had a good idea and got out the foam letters and paper that we bought last weekend at Target. We separated all the letters and numbers and Billy was BIG help! Afterwards we made a few words and put them up in the house. Billy would point to it and then we would read aloud what the word said. He's almost already has "tv" down and he can say, "ddoo" for "door".
Bill and I started the movie, "Australia". Let's see how long it takes us to watch it! What a fun night!

0 comments:
Post a Comment