Momma's morning started EARLY.. 5:30 a.m. Finn was moving around and by the time that I got up to get him and get a bottle going, he had stopped moving around... Guess he wasn't awake. I didn't really fall back to sleep after that. Finn finally got up around 7 a.m. and Billy at 7:30 a.m. Billy was excited to see his daddy this morning. He usually isn't up when he leaves for work, so that was nice for him! Both boys had breakfast and then I gave Finn a bath. He loves it so much. I finally had my cup of coffee at 10 a.m., not to shabby.. I needed the mojo this morning to get me going!
Yesterday Martha and Ron noticed that Billy's dark circles under his eyes have really lightened up! That's such great news!! Just by eliminating the Gluten and Dairy, his circles under his eyes have lightened and he has learned 6 new words! It's amazing that a food was holding our son back from really talking. His tummy was in constant pain and now he feels so much better!! He says; ball, wall, hat, cup, potty, and ... drum roll please . . . HIS NAME!! He said it for the first time this morning... He said, "Billy"! YEH FOR HIM!!!!!
Then we got out our foam letters and paper and made some new words! We did; toilet, bath tub, sink, mirror, floor, and trash can. Billy went down for a nap shortly after, but didn't sleep too long.. But while he was sleeping I caught up on some emails that I needed to catch up on and ordered some formula for Finn online. We got the website from Bill's co-worker and we saved some money on it since it's really expensive. It's $28 (with tax) a can for 16 oz of formula. To put into perspective, Finn drinks 4-5 6 oz bottles a day. A can typically lasts us almost a week. So, that is being delivered to my mom's house. That way I can use it all there when I am visiting and then place another before we leave so it'll be there when we get back and I won't have to go shopping for more! After Billy woke up we watched Monsters Inc and relaxed for a bit. He was wound up this morning!!
While watching Monsters Inc. Billy and I decided to color together. We colored on construction paper and then in our coloring book.. We also did this! And guess what...? While we were coloring, he said another new word, "COLOR"! Yeh for him!! He's doing so good, daddy and I are so incredibly proud of him!! (His hands were really hard to trace, he did NOT wanting me doing it.. oh-well!)
After I fed Finn (who by the way took an extremely LONG nap!) I got dinner partially ready. I got the salads chopped, garlic minced, and crab meat finely chopped. I am making my whole wheat pasta with my ricotta sauce. Our paper towl roll ran out and I looked at the roll before I threw it away and thought.. Hmm... I can do something with this... Billy and I can make something! So this is what we did!! We spent 45 minutes on it!! I glued on the buttons on the shirt and the button for the belt buckle! Pretty creative, ehh? 
Bill got home from work and we had dinner. Billy had his snack since he had a really late lunch. I didn't care much for the crab meat in the pasta that I made, so I just had my salad and two pieces of bread. It was too "seafoody" for me! Bill absolutely loved it though. After dinner, I cleaned up and left to go tanning. When I got home I took over Finn patrol, daddy took over Billy patrol and we relaxed, had fun, goofed off, watched t.v. and hung out! Billy and daddy played with the foam blocks that we have. Billy was karate chopping them!! It just melts my heart when I see the two of them playing and laughing. Billy just has this amazing laugh that just makes you smile. I love hearing it! They were just so cute tonight! Billy was tickling daddy and daddy was tickling Billy!
Bill gave Billy a bath and then it was time to have his milk and settle down. Bill told Billy to tell "Mommy goodnight". So he got off of the couch, walked over to where I was, blew me a kiss and as he was walking into his room he was saying good night! It was hilarious and adorable at the same time! Both kids fell asleep and daddy and Finn cuddled in bed together while I unloaded and loaded the dishwasher. Then I got the diaper bag ready for tomorrow. We are going to this place called, "Funtastic Playland". We are going with Martha and her kiddo's. Hopefully we can get out of the house in time! Well, it's time for bed... Good Night All!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment