6.23.2009

GOOD MORNING... AHH! Finn was up at 5:30 a.m. and Billy was up at 6:45. I really really really wish that I would have gone to bed earlier.. I didn't get to bed until almost midnight. So mama is really tired this morning. After Bill got out of the shower, I got in. Then we were out the door at 8:30 a.m. Here's a picture of the boys in their matching out fits today, how stinkin' cute are they!!? That's right, you better lock up your daughters, our son's are going to steal their hearts! (wow, that was cheesy LOL!)

Then we headed to Target. I had to get some Aquaphor for Billy for his diaper rash and picked up some more crafty supplies, the movie Stewart Little, formula, and other misc. things. I then went home and dropped off the bags from Target, went and filled up my car and headed to Funtastic Playland. We got there at 10 a.m. and Martha and her kids had just pulled in too! What perfect timing! I'll tell you what, it was a really neat place. I really wish that we could have stayed longer than two hours, but it was really a handful with the two boys by myself. Between feeding Finn and trying to chase Billy around I really got a workout, even broke a sweat! LOL! I can't imagine how Martha felt with her three. (Funny thing is, where I went to Kaplan University to get information on the Medical Billing & Coding classes it was in that strip mall! So I knew exactly where it was) Here's a picture of Billy there:
Right next door to the Playland there was a Dollar Tree, so we went in. I got some more coloring books for Billy, window stickers, and baskets. Here is what I did with it all:
While I was at Target I got a binder to put all of Billy's art work in. This is how I decorated it:

I finally got Billy down for a nap after 45 minutes of him fighting it. He took a short nap, so he was tired all evening. After he woke up and had his milk, we went for a walk up to the leasing office to pick up a package that we got in the mail. It was the present that Aunt Sharon sent to Finn for his birth. It got lost in the mail and then finally got returned to her house. Lindsay sent it to us last week. It was very thoughtful of her to send us the cute clothes and picture frame! While I was at the leasing office I asked about the recycling bin that they have outside now. We now get to recycle! (everything but glass)

Bill brought home pizza for dinner. I made a pizza for Billy and we had dinner. Billy ate really good, we were proud of him. After dinner we showed daddy the surprise that we made in his room and daddy was really excited about it! So we sat in there for a half and hour and worked on our numbers.
I was able to take another shower this evening and Bill played with the boys. Then we all relaxed.. Bill finished his book.. I caught up uploading picture and replied to a few emails that I needed to. Now it's 10:30, the kids have been down for an hour and a half and it's bed time for me now! Tomorrow we are hopefully going to story time at B&N. Hopefully it'll be a better experience that it was last week.. Wish me luck! Night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment