Today was a pretty sad day. I had recently wrote out the entire month of homeschooling for the boys. Well I woke up Sunday with NO voice. So there goes day uno. BUMMER. I was really looking forward to starting. I will probably wait until next week to start. [everything happens for a reason].
So we pretty much hung out and played all day.
Around 2ish my friend Crystal came over and we went over some wedding stuff. I have a Cricut [adore] and I am cutting out some monograms for her wedding programs. I seriously love this stuff! Shortly after, I left for my Chiropractor appointment and then met up with her at JoAnn's for paper which they didn't have. OH! You'd be so incredibly proud of me.... I didn't buy a thing there. Do you have any idea how hard that was!!??!?!?!
That's about it.
Can I have my voice back please?!


0 comments:
Post a Comment