Today the boys and I had a LOT of errands to run. We were gone from 10 a.m. until 1:30 p.m. As soon as we got home, the boys snuggled down for naps. While they were down for naps I worked on Finn's "Thank Yous" and got a call from Sarah (our neighbor down the street). She had a last minute invite for us. They wanted to know if we wanted to join them for dinner to celebrate Mardi Gras. Of course we said yes!
About 5 p.m. the boys and I arrived over there. We had an amazing dinner thanks to The Coleman and Pionke Families! Incredibly delicious :) Bill was able to join us pretty late, but at least he was able to chit-chat for a bit before we had to go home.
We're really looking forward to our annual Mardi Gras Parties at the Coleman's. We sure did have a blast! Thank you!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment