Today we made our 'Behavior Chart'. For every GOOD BEHAVIOR they get a sticker. For every BAD BEHAVIOR they get a big red X and the reason why they were not listening, etc. Every X takes away a sticker though. If they get 100 stickers they get to go back to Chuck E Cheese's. Now... Let's see how long this takes them... Because between the two of them today, they've been pretty naughty and are only a few stickers ahead since they get taken away with X's ;) Here is the chart that I made. We will do this daily.

On an AMAZING note.... Billy is pretty much potty trained! WOO-HOO! We've had no accidents (not even while sleeping ::knock on wood::) and its going great. We're so proud of him! Next is the Finners. He's actually doing amazing. He's almost halfway there :)
Welp, I am going to get these boys tucked in bed and I am going to enjoy some 'Momma Time'. So, here is to practicing... Double Crochet ;)


0 comments:
Post a Comment