Once he was home and showered he asked us if we wanted to go to the gun show at the Convention Center is St. Charles. I was ALL up for it! We got ready, packed up and left. I may have given Bill wrong directions, but we ended up finding it. Hey... C'mon, its awhile since I've really been back :P We pulled into the parking lot and drove around.... around... around... and found no spot to park in. Bill decided that we wouldn't go since it was so crowded and on top of it the boys were with us. We headed over to Target because I had to pick up a few things and I may have... Well I may have given him more wrong directions, lol. However, we ended up at Harbor Freight and it wasn't a wasted 'turn'. ;)
Once we were home I started cleaning and dinner. We set up the boys new Discovery Kids play tent and they went crazy. After dinner Bill snuggled up with the boys while I washed dishes and got their surprise brownies going :)
Love.Love.Love.Love
Relaxing evenings with my family!

0 comments:
Post a Comment