Mary and I have always been close and we always will be. She is very dear and very special to me. She has part of this week off for Winter Break. So, we set up a play date today. She has two boys, Chad and Luke (whom are older than Billy) and they are the sweetest boys. We went over to her house. We got there a little after 10 a.m. Chad and Luke were so happy to see us and we were too. Moose was even there! I haven't seen him in awhile and it was so nice to kiss his cheek again. I got to tell him all day that I loved him and it was wonderful. Chad and Luke were amazing with the boys. My boys had a blast playing with them. Even though it looked like a tornado went through Mary's basement it was worth the pick up ;) We went outside and played for a long time. The boys swung on the swing, went down the slide, ran up the hill (gasp) and back down the hill. Then Chad got out his soccerball and the boys went bazurk! I watched Chad attempt over and over again to get the soccerball over the hill in the backyard. He finally did it! I was so incredibly proud of him. Later on we went back in to warm up and Mary and I took the boys downstairs and they sang on the Karaoke machine. It was adorable and totally melted my heart. We decided to stay for dinner since it was almost dinner time and traffic would have been horrible, not to mention that we just weren't ready to leave yet! So I ran out and got McDonalds and Subway. We ate and played. Then we got a call from Daddy.. OOPSIE. We forgot. We only have one set of keys and he was on his way home. So I cleaned up really quick. Mary got the boys ready for me while I loaded up the car. We said our good-byes and headed out the door. I wish that we could have stayed longer but we had to go. We were just having such a great time.
Thanks Mary for an amazing day. Love you all so very much!
1.03.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment