1.14.2011

Sick... Boo-Hoo

Welp we had so much planned for this weekend. I was going to go out for girls night at my bestfriend Jessica's house and was planning on staying the night, tomorrow we were going to get our stuff out of storage and then we were going to use our coupon from Nick and Stephanie to have a sitter so we could go out on a date. That went out the window at about midnight last night. Billy had a fever. Ended up with us at that time in bed because he felt bad. Then two hours later Finnegan woke up screaming with a fever too. I laid with him and he really didn't sleep good. Basically all in all, I got maybe three hours of sleep and the topper is... I'm sick too! Oye. We are passing around a lovely cold to one another. Its ok, as long as the boys get better first, then I'll be free to put time towards my sickness. At least it happened around the weekend so that Bill will be home and believe me, he's amazing at times like this. :)

I have sooo much planned for next week, I cannot wait to surprise everyone with my post on Monday evening! Let's just say... The boys are in Billy IV's words, "So escited Momma, so escited!" eek!

Monday is also a BIG day for me.... I am for once going to 100% follow through on working out! Watch out Jillian Michael's, you and I have date on Monday! I am for once really really happy with the weight that I am at, I just want to tone. So this should be quite interesting at how well I will do at this new routine ;)

Also! Once we have everything in and out of storage I am doing a 21 day challenge of GETTING ORGANIZED with http://abowlfulloflemons.blogspot.com/ I am really looking forward to doing this. I know, I know.. I am already OCD about organization and what not, but I do need help. When we moved in we just sort of through everyting into closets and said we'd get back to it later. I am thrilled to start this challenge next month (hopefully!)

Hope that everyone has an amazing weekend! Blog soon :)

1 comments:

**Ashley P** said...

Hope you all get better real soon!!!

Post a Comment