Today we worked on the letter "C" :) We obviously didn't start with "A" first, we're just going with the flow! Plus the boys love their Caterpillar books. So we read a couple of books and then worked on our crafts. It was a fun morning. They loved making their caterpillars and butterflies.
Then we played our fish game and the boys did 'so-so'. It was a rough morning, but fun. Our t.v. isn't working at all. Well, I shouldn't say t.v., it's our computer that we have hooked up to the t.v. We think that the hard drive might have gone. Grr. We typically watch one movie during the day and part of one at night before bed time. It was actually very very nice not to have the t.v. on to watch, however I did miss the backround noise. (I play blues/jazz music during the day).
Once the boys had lunch and took their naps. I took one too ;) When we woke up we got the Playdoh out and made some noodles. Billy made me a snake and I told him that I was scared to hold it. He looked at me and said, "Momma don't be scared this is a friendly snake, he won't hurt you." It was so sweet.
I asked the boys to clean up their Playdoh if they wanted to do another craft. Boy did they move fast! I got out all the supplies to paint. We did Yarn painting, it was quite fun!
Since the boys were so good during our craft times I let them open up one of their packed boxes. It so happened to be the box with all of their cars and action figures. Boy were they entertained for two hours! :)
Check out our blog for arts and crafts to see all the fun things that we did today :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment