1.12.2011

I apologize

Sorry I haven't been blogging a whole lot. I've had so much to do too. Updating the Reviews and the Arts and Crafts blog. However we've had a really rough week. We're going through the terrible two's and three's and they aren't friendly. It has taken up most of my day. Lots of tantrums, screaming, whining and crying. Difficult to say the least. Oh the hard time of being a parent. A dear friend told me this;

Patience.Love.Breath
It has always stuck with me. As hard as times are and difficult, they are just as wonderful and amazing. Even though my day was hard and I am mentally and physically exhausted, just seeing them share a toy (even if its for a moment), hugging one another, or something as simply as snuggling with us on the couch.... Its a great moment no matter what. Cherish them, soon they'll be asking for the keys to the car, oye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment