Today was a B.L.A.S.T. :) I let Bill sleep in since he had to work all day and I wanted him to have a good night sleep. The boys and I had breakfast and watched Despicable Me (for the gazillonth time!) and tried to keep as quiet as we possibly could. Once daddy woke up and had coffee I got in the shower and was getting ready for the day. By the time I checked my cell phone (had the ringer off for the night) I saw that I missed a text message from Mike. It read: "Can Papa Mike and Nani Cindy take you out to lunch?" I texted back telling him absolutely! Welp, I got a call back from Nani and she said that they were already on their way. Such a great surprise :) We got the boys ready and then there was a knock on the door! We were so excited about having guests over. Billy gave Papa the tour of our house and was so proud to do so. We chatted for a little bit and then headed out the door. We gave our hugs and kisses to Daddy and told him to have a great day at work.
Now... Where do you think that we ended up? CHUCK E CHEESES! Let me tell you.... It was packed. Holy COW, jammed packed. After ten minutes of trying to find a space to sit, we finally snagged one and still waited almost an hour for our food. The boys did extremely well considering how long we waited and they didn't get to play games before we ate. Lunch came and we ate our pizza and it was very yummy. Papa and Nani had an amazing time playing games with the boys and watching them do it on their own. We stayed for awhile and then had to get going because we had to go over to Mary's house to celebrate Luke's birthday!
Thank you Nani Cindy and Papa Mike for an AMAZING lunch date :) We had a fantabulous time! LOVE YOU!
Now we were off to Mary's house! Which is funny because they live 8 minutes from mom and Mike :P So we basically headed back together. We were a little late because of traffic. The bridge was closed on the highway that we normally take and the traffic was backed up because of that. The boys were ecstatic to see Chad and Luke again. :) *melts my heart* We went to celebrate Luke's birthday. When we got there... Of course Billy warmed right up and went straight downstairs to play with the kids and Finnegan sat with me since he fell asleep on the way there and was still not awake yet. It was great to see everyone. Mary made an awesome meal and I plan on actually making her pulled chicken this week! :) The kids played and played and finally Finn warmed up and was everywhere ;) Then it was time to open presents, yeh! After presents we had cake, which was amazing (I need the recipe!). We stayed late to watch.... Despicable Me (who would have guessed?!) While the kids watched the movie it was nice to chat with Mary and Bry and catch up for a bit.... and of course... play with our new EVO's!
Happy Birthday dear Luke! We love you. Thank you for letting us be apart of your birthday party. Cannot wait to celebrate more with you!
1.08.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment