Thursday around 4 p.m. we left for NY. The drive went pretty darn smooth besides a fews mishaps ;) Bill drove through the night. When it was my turn after I napped for a bit , when I started driving I was getting tunnel vision really bad and had to pull over and wake Bill up. I felt awful doing that to him because I knew that he was tired, but there was nothing that I could do about it. He got a big cup of coffee and make it all but the last three hours to Clifton Park. I took over then. Friday was the first morning that I had coffee in a week and boy did it taste divine! We arrived at the house around 10 a.m. and couldn't be happier. We all took it easy and rested and caught up with everyone.
We're so incredibly happy to be here. We're really looking forward to our stay here. I wish that we didn't have to leave ;)
12.17.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment