8.29.2010

Once we were home and got settled, a couple of days later we found out that Bill had to go to St. Louis for meetings and Rockbridge (Annual "Think Tank" - trout fishing..). Once we found out that the boys and I could go with him we basically had a little over two weeks in San Antonio.

We painted one day. It was Finnegan's first time finger painting and he absoluetly loved it! While they were finger painting, I was working on some props that I'd like to use at the wedding. Trial and error. So we shall see how it turns out.



Friday we had Open House at Discovery School. The boys were so excited that they even grabbed their backpacks. They wanted to stay! We met Billy's new teachers; Mrs. Ramirez and Ms. Diana. Finnegan is in the Mother's Day Out program with Ms. Autumn and Ms. Amy.

Saturday Daddy had to get up early. He was heading out to look at his new bird lease, he so excited! While he was gone the boys and I hung ouy and played. By the time that he got home the boys were napping so we decided a nap would be nice too! When we all woke up we got ready and went to Bass Pro so Bill could get a few things and the boys love to see the fish! While we were walking around there was a couple there that was shopping and brought their new lab litter with them. Oh my were they precious! I held one of the little guys for a long time. I gave Bill those puppy dog eyes and still got a no, boo! I even told him that if we got a dog, we wouldn't have anymore kids! Didn't work. :oP


Sunday Bill slept in. Finnegan and I were up early, so we decided to make pancakes from scratch! He helped me poor all the ingredients in and stir. He did a fabulous job. While I was flipping the pancakes, he acted like he was doing the same thing with his tupperware and spatula! Too adorable. When Billy woke up he was so excited that Finn and Momma had made pancakes for him. We all enjoyed breakfast together!

0 comments:

Post a Comment