6.13.2010

Today was such a perfect day. I woke up with the boys and let daddy sleep in :o) Once he was up we had some breakfast and then we got ready and were almost out the door when Grandma and Grandpa "pa-pa" Bamford got online. We chatted with them for a little bit and had some snacks. After that we left and headed to go run some errands. First we went to CVS to get my prescription, then we stopped at Target to get diapers. I've been eyeing the DSLR Cameras (Nikon and Sony) and played with those for a bit. Then I walked over to find Daddy and Billy and this is how I found them ;o)


Our plan had been; CVS, Target, Bass-Pro, and Costco. Welp Daddy surprised Momma and took me to DSW and got me a pair of gorgeous new shoes for my trip to Dallas, then he surprised me AGAIN and took me to Nordstrom Rack and bought me a beautiful dress. He's so thoughtful, always thinking of me! After that we went to Bass-Pro and walked around looking at everything. The boys had a blast looking at the fish, going up the elevator seeing the fish below us, playing with the duck calls, 'riding' 4-Wheelers and were terrified of the 'stuffed animals', lol. They had a free shooting day, so the boys were able to shoot targets for free which was really neat. Here are some pictures that I took;


After we left Bass Pro we went to Costco to pick up a few things that we needed. On the way home we stopped at HEB to pick up a few small things. Once we got home we had spaghetti and chicken parmesan for dinner with fresh bread. MMM Ok.. I've got to get back to my diet this week :oP

Hope that everyone had a fabulous weekend. ;o)

::keeping fingers crossed::

Tomorrow is Finnegan's 1st day at school. Him and Billy are doing to the Monday Mother's Day Out program together. (At Billy's school; Discovery School) Its from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. (if you bring a lunch) I will pick them up at noon the first day since I don't know how Finnegan is going to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment