6.09.2010

Monday I had a follow-up doctors appointment and they fit in Billy during my appointment since his ears hurt. So he has to take an anti for twenty days and has ear drops. After that we stopped by the salon so the color tech could look at my HORRIBLE dye job :oP So after he looked at it and we went through the color samples they were able to get me in at 5 p.m. YA-HOO! On the way home I stopped at got Billy a burger at McD's and then we came home and ate lunch and the boys took naps. Bill got home around 4:30 and I left for the salon. I ended up having to get three inches cut off :o/ It took two years to grow out! Oh-well. As long as I didn't have to shave my head its all good. I was there for almost 5 hours, crazzzyyy! While I was at the Salon Bill took the boys to Bass Pro Shop and they had a wonderful time. Bill said that they were scared of some of the animals. I got home at 10:00 p.m. and Bill had dinner ready for me which was absolutely wonderful!

Tuesday was a BIG cleaning day. The boys had a blast playing with all their hotwheels and then we snuggled up in bed and read books for a long time. Finnegan was cracking me up. We have a book called Mirror and Me and you make different faces into the mirror. He kept saying, "Ahhhh" with his mouth open and then he'd stick his tongue out :oP After that we had lunch and the boys took their naps. I folded clothes and read for a little while. Daddy stayed at work late, so the boys and I had a good dinner together. When daddy got home after he got off of the phone all three played for a little bit and the it was time to crash!

Wednesday the boys and I played during the morning. After lunch they napped (early since they woke up early) I worked out.. Let me tell you... Jillian Michaels sucks.... She wooped my booty. After that Finn woke up so I fed him and then put him in the pack-n-play and I got a quick shower before Billy woke up. After that we all got ready and we left for Barnes and Noble. Here is a picture of my new hair;
The boys played with Thomas and then we went down and got Daddy's anniversary and Father's Day present. After a TON of research, I decided to go with the Nook for an eReader for Bill. I have an Amazon Kindle which I just adore, but I thought that this would work better for Bill's needs. So we got that and then I quickly ran home and wrapped the present and then we left to meet him at Mamacitas for an early anniversary dinner.. We had a wonderful time. Since it was a late dinner Finn was fussy since his bedtime is around 8ish. We had a Tuxedo Cheesecake for dessert and Billy had sherbert. Here are our pictures of dessert (sorry they were taken with my phone camera);

Once we were home and settled Bill opened his presents from the boys and I. He absolutely loved it! Which I was thrilled about. He actually stayed up to almost 1 a.m. playing around on it :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment