On the way home I stopped at Wendy's to get Chili for our loaded baked potatoes for dinner. I also got Billy two hamburgers since he is now on a "Hamburger Phase"! That's all he askes for. Seriously... He's going to turn into one! By the time we got home, I got Finnegan down for a nap and Billy refused so him and I watched "Bolt". Cute movie by the way. Then... Bill sent me an email of a recipe of Chocolate Crinkles. To make a long story short, they came on a platter of 6 different kinds of cookies from Costco.. Martha sent them home with us (well for me since I am addicted to chocolate...) Well, he ate more than half of the bag they were sooo good! I had all the ingredients here to make a half of a batch. What was even better was the fact that Billy can eat them too!! (I substituted Canola Oil for Vegetable Oil). He was very much HAPPY when he got home and saw them cooling on the rack! To be honest, they aren't as good as the ones from Costco, but they measured up pretty well... I'd rate it a 8 on a scale of 1-10. Then we had our loaded Pot's for dinner... They were quite tasty!
After dinner, I went to get my nails filled. (Thanks again hun!) After that I had to stop by Target to get formula for Finnegan since I accidently sent the first order to NY... Typically if I order it online in the morning, by the next day it's at our house... But since (I am assuming) the holiday's are so close its taking longer. Unfortunately, they don't make the powdered formula for stores anymore (only the one with Probiotics, which doesn't settle well with him at all), so I've been having to buy the liquid (Costs an arm and a leg by the way!)... Then I got home and BOTH boys were already in BED... YIPPIE! Early night to bed for Momma and Daddy!
Here are the pictures that I took yesterday... I didn't get to take too many, I had my hands full with Finnegan! Also, here's the link to the place that we went to: http://dynamoze.com/
Ok... Back to packing and cleaning... (Maybe coloring my hair too... We'll see...) We leave tomorrow for NY and I want to be 90% done by the time Bill gets home! Adios!

0 comments:
Post a Comment