11.17.2009

WOW! I haven't updated in FOREVER and I am so sorry. We've been quite busy lately. So, here is a quick recap of what's been going on... I promise that I will keep an up-to-date blog after this!

In September, we had a trip to NY. I flew back with Tammy and we had such a great time. It was very nice to be able to spend some time in NY and I am sure that they all loved it too! Bill came and got us and we all flew back home together.

When we returned, Billy started his MDO Program and it was his first day of school!! He did exceptionally well and we were so proud of him :o)

October was a FUN month! We went to Fredericksberg, TX. It's about a hour and a half away from us. We went with one of Bill's co-workers. We had an amazing time seeing the wood-work fair they had. We did a little bit of shopping at some amazing little boutiques. After we did some shopping, we went to a little winery that was about 20 minutes from there. It was nice to be able to have a glass of wine and enjoy the beautiful weather! The following day, Billy and I went to the movie theater for the first time EVER! We saw Toy Story and Toy Story 2 in 3D. I brought some popcorn and snacks with us. We only stayed for the first movie since it was hard to see the movie without the glasses on. He kept the glasses on for quite a bit, but got sick of holding them on his head! Needless to say, it was a blast and I can't wait to do it again!!! We also flew to NY to spend time there for III and IV's birthday's and also Halloween. We had such a wonderful trip!!! I learned how to use Ronnie's sewing machine and I loved it!! I can't wait to ask for one next year (either for my b-day or x-mas). I made Billy a pillow to match the blanket that I had made for him for his birthday. We also made his costume (Tow-Mater) from scratch. We use cardboard for the structure and sewed the fabric! It was amazing! Billy's birthday was a lot of fun and he really enjoyed opening all of his presents. Bill and I made his cake, it was 'Lightning McQueen' from 'Cars'. We used marshmellow fondant and it turned out terrific! We were so crafty this trip :o) Halloween it ended up raining and we didn't get to a few houses until almost 9 p.m. But once he figured out that he got candy if he put it on, he didn't want to take it off!!

We got home the 2nd of November and I got really sick. It was the flu/sinus/cold thing that was going around. I then passed it to Billy, then Bill.. So we were sick for almost half of this month so far.. Yuck! We're finally getting better. YEH! Last weekend we helped our neighbors move into their new house! Apparently Bill and I are out of shape! We were whooped the following day. Billy and I made ornaments from scratch and he painted them. He had a blast. We still have a few left to do, so that will be a nice little afternoon of crafts again.

That's about it. We're getting ready to leave for St. Louis next week for Thanksgiving and we're really looking forward to it.

Ta-Ta for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment